Monday, January 17, 2011

A tag and some news......

Here are the rules:1. Tag 5 people if you are tagged and decide to do it.2. Answer honestly.

1. If you could spend a day with any celebrity who would it be? Hmmmmm..... Maybe..... Ummmmm...... How about...... Demi Lavoto!
2. What is 1 thing you have always wanted to do? I've always wanted to be a celebrity! I know that sounds REALLY wierd,but I really do!

3. What is your favorite song right now? Break your heart by Taio Cruz (HAHA KELSEY!!!)


4. What is your favorite blog? I really don't have just ONE favorite blog!


5. Favorite animal? Monkeys!


6. Fuzzy Socks or regular socks?
Toe socks!


7. What's your favorite boy name? Girl name?
I have a favorite girl name, but not a boy name! My favorite girl name would be Kayella (pronounced Kay-el- a) I don't really have a favorite boy name though


8. Favorite number?
13, cause I have to prove that its not unlucky!


9. Favorite board game?
I really don't have one....


10. Do you enjoy blogging? totally!
Thanks Kelsey for tagging me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for my news, my surprise is going to be up VERY soon! And if you didn't notice - my Coming Soon page is gone *gasp* that is part of my surprise so I was working on it and had to draft it! Now that you all know that much, I must be off!
Love,
Anne

No comments: