I'll admit it, I don't do much on daily, and thats kinda why I don't write that often. I don't have much to talk about.
It makes me feel worse, when someone asks what I've been doing (after they of course tell you all the exciting things happening in their life) and I simply say, "nothing."
So what have I been doing?
1. My oldest sister danielle got married a couple weeks ago and We went down there. That was a lot of fun, cause we went shopping, stayed in hotels with swimming pools,and ate a ton of that bad for you fast food(I totally got my sonic burger fix in :)
2. We came home, and friends we haven't seen since we lived in Colorado came up here to visit us for a few days.
3. I almost finished my new game I bought, called chocolatier:decandace by design. Omgosh, addicting I tell you.
4. Watching random YouTube videos. I kinda sorta found Cher llyod a couple weeks ago,and she's just awesome :) her song want u back is the opposite of one directions taken :0 mind blown ;)
5. Daydreaming.. Something I'm very good at
6. Bought a one direction magazine with 160 pictures and 6 giant posters, tons of facts about them and.. Let's just say i pretty much squealed the whole time looking through it, oh and totally melted when the really cute pictures of harry and niall appeared.. *sigh*
7. I read the hunger games, and honestly, it wasn't something I'd read again :o it was intruiging,and it did totally suck me(I finished it in 3 days) but the whole killing thing, ya not my thing.
8. Stalking :)
9. Waiting :)
10. And trying to catch up on some things I've been putting off lately :)