Monday, June 21, 2010

Nikki's challenge - week 1

Here is my Summer Accomplishment!





This week for my VERY FIRST summer accomplishment!!! Yes I am late and well I really didn't pay attenction yesterday . . .. Go over to Nikki's to see all the other accomplishments!






I share a room with Lindsay and Abby - both who haven't learned to toss the dirty clothes in the hamper . . .


I decided to do a MAJOR clean sweep, make beds, clean shelves, etc. So here are the before images . . .




Photobucket


Our Bookshelf - yep we had a empty air freshner . . .


Photobucket


OH dear . . . .*blush*


Photobucket


Is this REALLY my room??

Photobucket


My I am a PIG



Photobucket


Yeah, yeah I know this is my bed . . . . .




Photobucket

Okay definetly embarrsing.




Photobucket


One word - GROSS!!!


and after . . . .



Photobucket


Sorry, I lost the picture of the book shelf - you can kinda see it here though





Photobucket

Wow - look at that shine!



Photobucket

HEHEHEHEHEHE




Photobucket

AHHHH

Photobucket

Sorry about the broom . . . . .



Photobucket

MUCH BETTER!!!

Thanks Nikki for letting me join mid summer!

Anne

No comments: