Monday, July 5, 2010

FF Challenge day 2

So it is day 2 - I have K this time around!!! LOL, BTW she has a blog here!

Me

Purple Butterfly T - Hand Me down ( it was kinda funny, I got a 10-12 and then 14-16 of the same T!!)
Black Skirt - Hand Me Down
Black High Heels - $13, Khols
Ring - Found in the car . . .
Flower Earrings - Given to me from mom!


Hannah




Birthday Girl T - Gift
Floral Skirt - Thrift Store $4.00
Boots - Just got em today - ??, Payless

Lindsay
Blue Dress - Hand Me Down
Black Flip Flops - Just got em today - $7.99, Khols
Abby
Polka Dot Dress - Hand Me Down ( it is a 6x, shes THREE!!)
Flip Flops - Target, $2


K

Shirt: Hand me down
Skirt: Hand me down
Purple flipe flops: $2 at walmart.
(P.S. I LOVE your skirt!!)

Love,
Anne

2 comments:

Emily Nicole said...

Very nice outfits, girls! I hope your having fun with the challenge this week!

Your Sister In Christ,
Emily

K said...

Hey Anne,
Thanks so much for posting my pics. Love all of the outfits.
K