Saturday, November 27, 2010

ITS ALL OVER!!!!

My give a way is now closed and how about I announce the winner today?? Good - cause I am!!!!! One thing, who ever wins will need to email me at my blog email (at the end of this post)!

Thanks to everyone who entered, it really makes me happy that I have so many people that read my blog (can you tell I am procrastinating the winner *smile*?)

Drum Roll please . . . . .

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!!
Lauren from Spinning Barefoot has won! If you could email, that would be awesome! You can go to the 'Need something?' to get my email!
Thank you to everyone that entered! That was fun! I will have to do another one soon huh . . . . .
Love,
Anne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Lauren!

Preciouspeas said...

Your winner will be blessed by your generosity sweetie!
Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! Yea! I'm soo excited! =D I'll e-mail you right away!

Blessings,
~Lauren~

anne said...

Thanks Lauren for entering!