Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meet the new member of the family. . . . .



Spots.. . . . . . Yes . . . . . You heard me . . . . .Spots! Do you know how exciting it is to have a pet to love on a again? Ever since we put Toby down, dad has to remind us that the chickens are FARM ANIMALS not PETS. So we can't baby them, but I still do *smile*, everyone else treats them the same as regular FARM ANIMALS, but me, they are my BABIES!!! Anyway, Hannah rock paper scissored dad and lost but dad STILL LET HER GET THE CAT!!!! We are pushing for his name to be Charlie or Junior, but she is stuck on Spots. Do you have a cute name for him? PLEASE, do comment
Love,
Anne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Charlie. But there are others that are cute. What about Charlie Spots? HEHEHE!
J says hi.

K

P.s. What about Mickey???

Abby said...

Awwww! He is so cute! I would love another cat. His name could be... Whiskers... or Pinkpaw. Just what I thought of on the spot. But I love the name Spots too. :D I'm so excited for you!

Abby :D