Monday, October 4, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!

YO yo people of the internet! HEHE! How are you? Well me I am fine (except the fact that I drove from Nevada to CA yesterday . . That is another story!)

Friday dad loaded all of us into the car to go see the grand parents and cousins in Nevada. Lets just say, we live in two totally different worlds. Example - Cousin: "You are almost teen so you need to get lazy." Me: "I don't have time to be lazy." Get the picture?

I am teriblly sorry the The last great adventure (part III) Is not up yet, I had a video and pics and they wouldn't load, I will try (hopefully) to get it up today *smiles*!

Thank you all for listening to my ramblings (the past THREE(!)posts!) I just was wanting to do a give a way, but I need to work on my patience.

LOVE,
aNnE

No comments: