Monday, February 28, 2011

You all know that I'm not perfect, right?

Living in the same room with 2 younger sisters that quite yet haven't mastered that remembering to make their beds every morning, I am continually calling a 'lets clean the room' afternoon! I try to keep the room sparkling clean (which don't get me wrong, I have my days were my pjs and dirty socks are still on my bed :s) We always are cleaning, re-organizing the dressers,putting clothes away, etc. These pictures were taken after Christmas when we took all of our decor down.







On the 19th we also cleaned our room - which it hasn't stayed that clean! We cleaned it and then dress-up clothes, trucks, towels, and rag curlers made there way up stairs (we were having spa day though...) We are still trying to keep it clean so that we can actually WALK!!!





Now, I challenge all of my readers too do the same, go on and post some pictures or only one picture of your room, clean or messy, and post it on your blog! Comment on this post and tell me you did! We could make this monumentous! Okay, maybe not, but you got my point!
Love,
Anne






No comments: