Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FINALLY!!!

(Don't you just love his stance?)
Many of ya'll have a separate email account for your blog, well I am the same way - my email even has personal info in the front part and I finally decided to make one! So you can email me now! Do you want to give something away here on A farm Girl, or want an interview (I know I that is VERY wishful!) or just want to know me a little more?? Well email here:

afarmgirlramblings@gmail.com

You can ask ANYTHING!!! I would LOOOVE to hear from you!

Love,
Anne

P.S. I am perfectly aware that the picture makes NO sense! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOLNESS! LOL!
K

Eldarwen said...

Here you go Anne! Here's the url to the tutorial I used for the scrolling blog buttons. :)

http://marissa-apeekintomylife.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-make-your-blog-buttons-scroll.html

Love,
Eldarwen

Anonymous said...

You don't know doesn't help me ANNE! JK LOL!
Anyway no I didn't get that from your blog. I do things like that ALL THE TIME! LOL!
K