Monday, August 30, 2010

A tag!

I was flipping through Alison's blog I found a tag that she had done and I looked and she had tagged all her followers (well I wasn't REALLY following - but I did read it on a regular basis)

Top 3 authors:
1. Janette Oke
2. Jim Baumgardener
3. Lemony Snicket

Top 3 male characters:
1. Albert from Prarie River
2. Jacob from Sarah's Promise
3. Clark from Love Come's softly

Top 3 female characters:
1. Nessa from Prarie River
2. Sarah from Sarah Series
3. Granny from Sarah Series

Top 30 fiction books in no particular order:
1. Summer with the Moody's
2. Autaum with the Moody's
3. Winter with the Moody's
4. Spring with the Moody's
5. Summer days with the Moody's
6. Sarah's Wish
7. Sarah's Promise
8. Sarah's Escape
9. A journey of faith
10. 2nd prarie river book
11. Winter Tidings
12. Hope springs eternal
13. Shadow Spinner
14. Henry Reed INC.
15. Homer Price
16. Love Comes Softly
17. The bad beginning
18. The reptile Room
19. The wide window
20. The misrible Mill
21. The Austre Academy
22. The Eratz Elavtor
23. The Vile Village
24. The Hostile Hosptial
25. The carnovaous carnival
26. The slippery slope
27. The grim grotto
28. The Pentiulm Peril
29. The end
30. Little Women

Top 3 books most recently read:
1. Sarah's Promise
2. Shadow Spinner
3. Love comes softly

Worst 3 books ever read:
1. The silver branch ( I was soooo bored)
2. Little Blog on the prarie (VERY WORDLY!!!)
3. Calvin and Hobbes (you would think that a bear would be a GOOD influence, right?)

Top 5 scenes from any books:
1. I DON'T KNOW!!!!

The book(s) that made me cry the most:
1. I DON"T KNOW!!!


The book(s) that made me laugh the most:
1. TO MANY TO NAME!!!

The book(s) that made me feel the best at the end:
1. I DON'T KNOW!!

Contemporary or Historical? Historical

Science Fiction, Fantasy, or Horror? HMMM ALL!

Hardback or Trade Paperback or Mass Market Paperback?It really doesn't matter, but I do like paperback ;)

Barnes & Noble or Amazon? I just get it wherever I am!

Bookmark or Dog-ear? Totally a boomark - I can't stang dog- ears, cause they ruin that page!

Alphabetize by author, alphabetize by title, or organize not at all? I like the Auther, boy now I want to go and organize my book shelf, or maybe the whole room!

Keep, Throw Away, or Sell? I like to sell if they are not good (or you can go here)

Little Women or Anne of Green Gables? I have only read Little Woman

Short story or novel? Novel

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks? Chapter breaks

“It was a dark and stormy night” or “Once upon a time”? both

Buy or Borrow? I actually buy, normally! We go up to the book sale, and I just get the ones that look good ;)

Standalone or Series? series

Tidy ending or Cliffhanger? If it's a series of books, Cliffhanger. If it's a single book, tidy ending

I tag . . . .

K at Butterfly Dreams

Grace at Grace's Garden Walk

and YOU!!! HEHEHE - you can grab it if you want!

Anne

3 comments:

Grace said...

Thanks for tagging me! Hopefully I will be posting it soon. I am so terrible at tags sometimes!:)
Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

Megan said...

I really enjoyed reading this post! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

anne said...

Maggie,
You should do it!
Anne