Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Picnik, maybe?

As I sit here listening to Zoegirl I have my mind babbling at the many things that I have to get done! I have to finish my skirt, (Hopefully) finish editing my pictures that I have put off for 2 MONTHS! And finish a row in my afghan! WOW! All on top of helping dear mom as she has caught this stomach bug, the one that Abby has :( If you could please keep her in your prayers. I think that I am coming down with it so Lindsay, Abby, George, Mom, and dad and I are staying home from church this morning (note - Dad is feeling fine, but mom needs help so he had to stay home ;)

I was editing my pictures this morning after chickens so here are the ones that I finished thus far!

Hannah: Her pictures are ALWAYS perfect!



Top:Broccoli (left) Butternut Squash (Right)
Bottom: Carrots fresh picked (left) Clinatro (right)



George: 1 word CUTE!! He is SUCH a ham!


Abby - She is the sweetest thing! She is a ham to! One of these days, she'll be happy about all the pictures I took!

Pine-Apple: One morning are new addtion flew onto the top of moms car and was there for at least 20 mintutes!

I'll post some more soon!

Anne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne,
Hannah, George, and Abby are all ADORABLE!!!!
Yum, vegetables! LOL!
K
P.s. Hope you're all feeling better!

anne said...

I know - we froze about 2 bags full! and now to move onto the zucchini . . . ;) I am sister to the CUTEST kids on earth!