Monday, September 27, 2010

Maggies Photo Challenge

Goodness, this is the first photo challenge that I have ever done! EPP!!! Anyway, when the 'faces in everyday places' was typed out in Maggies Post, I was extremely excited! I knew Icould find one outside somewhere, but I got out there, very disapponited, but I thought of a movie, can you guess which one, 3 letters, and it is either in your Garage or driveway! Don't know, then look at the picture and then answer!



Can you see the face? I can! Did you figure out the movie? CARS OF COURSE!!!!! The windshield (eyes) Ford thingy (Nose) and the little vent thing on top of the Liecense Plate (Mouth) I know this is hard to see, but you must have seen the face by now.

Anyway,
LOVE,
ANNE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute photo, Anne!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME! CARS IS SUCH AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!
K!!!